Ampalaya Festival to be held on February 14, 2015
PHILIPPINES – Atras-abante one of the prime news agency in the country will be hosting the first online nationwide festival which is the Ampalaya Festival on the 14th day of February 2015.
Ampalaya Festival aims to advocate a healthy heart in a holistic manner with the use of arts. The festival will feature several live online acts such as;
1. Senti Music – a collaborative music appreciation done online
2. Online Drama – a collection of user generated drama
3. Love Quotes – a collaborative writing of love quotes for those who are single and possibly hopeless romantics
4. Singles Prose – an online show of poetry reading made for singles
5. Healthy Hearts – several online talks about having a healthy heart.
To join the festival you may follow this link: I am a Festival and if you are participating on the following features you have to use the following hashtags on your post, #AmpalayaFestival #AmpalayaDay…
See you everyone and enjoy the festival!!!